Friday 15 June 2012

Apologies for my absence

r
I must apologise for my absence of the last few weeks, I have been catching up 
with orders, painting faces and pouring some lovely new molds from Georgina Ritson.


I thought I would show you some pictures of the new molds now they are painted and ready to go!
The ladies have lovely faces and it's nice to have some new molds available especially from a UK
supplier!
If you would like a doll made from one of the new faces please email
me at marysdolls@gmail.



5 comments:

  1. Te han quedado unas preciosas caras, de lo mas reales.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painting - super faces. Good to have you back.
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do have lovely faces Mary and they are beautifully painted too. Good luck with your sales and its nice to see you posting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are indeed beautiful! Hugs, Lidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful faces, nice make-up too.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete