Thursday 28 October 2010

This weeks new lady!

This week new lady is an older lady sitting in her parlour with her family singing. This lady is made from a resin kit by Sherri Colvin of the Colvin Studio which I painted and put together myself.

The kit was easy to put together following Sherri's instructions and is made from a lovely flesh coloured resin and is really light to hold.  I'm really pleased with the way she's turned out.

Sherri has made this doll up as a Carol Singer take a look at her two sites one for kits http://minidollkit.com/ and one for her beautiful dolls.


7 comments:

  1. She is fabulous, Mary.
    What a character!
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parece una abuela con mucho carácter, quedo muy bien.
    y me gusta mucho su ropa
    un abrazo

    It looks like a grandma with lots of character, I am very well.
    and I love your clothes
    a hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's fantastic Mary, a real character! Love her hair - just right.
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary shes wonderful, a brilliant character doll.

    Lorra Luffies

    Debie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri makes wonderful dolls; I have some kits myself and I am eagerly looking forward to puttng them together and dressing them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments ladies, Elly the kits are a joy to work with, I can't wait to see what you do with yours,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete